Do you want to dose portions mixed feed per feeding valve? Then this is for you.
Example route steering
(There are other options possible)
Such a feeding systems usually consists of:
– The F71/L71 as control of the feeding machine;
– Silos with the desired dry feed components;
– Filling jacks from the silos to the weigher;
– A weigher;
– A silo hut for the weigher (the weigher can also be placed inside);
– A supply jack from the weigher into the stable, this can be done in length or in width. ;
– A drainage jack from the supply jack to the feeding troughs;
– Pneumatic valves for underneath the drainage jacks;
– Valve blocks.
All these parts will be explained shortly below.
The F71 ot L71 dry feed computer
– Possibility to feed a maximum of 15 feed circuits;
– Possiblity to feed a maximum of 4 feed circuits at the same time.
– Possibility to feed a maximum of 25 sections over 20 routes.