Veldman Techniek is your partner for everything related to poultry. Although Veldman has been active in poultry for years, since recently we are able to supply the complete package, from building shell to installations. Something that is unique in the Dutch market.
Water control panels include the following components:
– A filter combination, to reduce and filter the water;
– A mechanical water meter to register the water consumption;
– Two three-way ball valves to create a by-pass for the medicator connection;
– Pre-mounted on a water-resistant panel;
– Available in ¾”and 1” tube diameters.
– A pulse emitter to automatically register the water consumption in the stable
– A watervalve to allow time controlled water delivery.
Via a main pressure reduce valve (with combined or separate filter) the water is reduced to a pressure of around 1,5 – 2 bar. The water with reduced pressure is led through a watermeter, from which the water consumption can be read. After this the water can be led through a medicator. The medicator injects the desired liquid into the water. The tube is subsuquently drained and, depending on the type of drinking system, led to the drinking line. There are several sizes available, in ¾”or 1” execution. Water control panels are assembled when supplied, because of which they can be put to use instantly. Water control panels can be extended with an electrical valve to close off the water supply. Because of this it is possible to control the drinking times of the animals.
Water consumption can be read by means of a pulse emitter. The pulse emitter can be connected to the stable computer, which registers the water consumption. This makes the water consumption easy to manage.